Around the AFC East: Fins call Wilford out
September, 11, 2008
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Palm Beach Post reporter Chris Perkins reports inactive WR Ernest Wilford's getting called out by his teammates.
- Miami Herald reporter Jeff Darlington examines the Dolphins WRs.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel scribe Harvey Fialkov writes about G Ike Ndukwe's chances of cracking the lineup.
- Brian Biggane of the Palm Beach Post looks back at some teams that thrived after major QB injuries.
- Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan proclaims Bills WR Lee Evans worthy of a new contract ASAP.
- Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News writes Bills LT Jason Peters can stand the heat of playing Sunday.
- USA Today's Erik Brady previews DT Marcus Stroud's return to Jacksonville.
- Sal Maiorana of the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle collects reaction in the Bills locker room to the Brady-less Patriots.
New England Patriots
- Boston Herald writer John Tomase shares the story of CB Lewis Sanders, whose father was on the 70th floor of the World Trade Center's North Tower on Sept. 11, 2001.
- Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe takes a look at what QB Matt Cassel's playbook might look like.
- The Boston Globe's Christopher L. Gasper checks to see how WR Randy Moss is coping with QB Tom Brady done for the year.
- Providence Journal columnist Bill Reynolds tells Pats fans it's time to move on.
- Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald reports on Brady's Gillette Stadium visit Wednesday.
New York Jets
- New York Times reporter Greg Bishop breaks down just how incredible it is that QB Brett Favre is about to start his 277th straight game.
- Newsday columnist Johnette Howard wants to see how the Jets handle being favorites over the Pats.
- The Jets are talking about a healthy respect for Cassel, writes the New York Post's Mark Cannizzaro.
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini reports on TE Chris Baker's new deal among other notes.
- Dennis Waszak of the Associated Press checks in with new K Jay Feely.