AFC East update: Gronk No. 1 tight end?
December, 15, 2011
By James Walker | ESPN.com
Here are the latest happenings Thursday evening in the AFC East:
- Is New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski already the best at his position?
- Also, charges of groping a woman against Patriots receiver Julian Edelman were dropped on Thursday.
- How can the New York Jets learn about the Philadelphia Eagles through the Giants?
- Miami Dolphins quarterback Matt Moore (head, neck) and left tackle Jake Long (back) return to practice.
- Buffalo Bills receiver Marcus Easley is cleared to resume his career in 2012 following a heart ailment.