Around the AFC East: deJet vu?
September, 30, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- New York Post reporter Mark Cannizzaro asks if it's possible the promising Jets could collapse again.
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini writes the Jets' insistence on splitting carries between Leon Washington and Thomas Jones has hurt the ground attack.
- Newsday's Roderick Boone updates us on rookie running back Shonn Greene, who could be the spark New York's running game needs.
- Adam Schein of FoxSports.com previews the possibility of an all-New York showdown in the Super Bowl.
- Olean Times Herald sports editor Chuck Pollock shares his views on all the problems facing the Bills after three weeks.
- Buffalo News reporter Jay Skurski takes a look at rookie safety Jairus Byrd, whose role should increase significantly with injuries to Donte Whitner and Bryan Scott.
- Jonah Bronstein of the Niagara Gazette writes about punter Brian Moorman's amazing athletic attributes.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Ethan J. Skolnick thinks the Dolphins should refrain from airing it out with Chad Henne.
- Miami Herald reporter Jeff Darlington examines Chad Pennington's career options after yet another right shoulder injury.
- Edgar Thompson of the Palm Beach Post wonders if the Dolphins regret letting go of safety Renaldo Hill.
- Providence Journal columnist Jim Donaldson pens an ode to Randy Moss the Patriot.
- After three games, the Boston Globe's Christopher L. Gasper analyzes how well the defense is adjusting with all of the changes it has experienced.
- Boston Herald reporter Ian R. Rapoport notes the Patriots already have gotten reps against the Ravens' defense -- when they played the Jets.