Around the AFC East: Bills can finish
September, 29, 2008
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- ESPN.com's Jeffri Chadiha reminds us it's not how you start, but how you finish.
- Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan writes the Bills "pulled together, maintained their composure, and made the plays, both big and small, to pull off another comeback win."
- Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News writes the Bills needed to taste their own blood before they woke up.
- Sal Maiorana of the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle grades out the Bills by position.
- The Toronto Star's Garth Woolsey weighs in on Sunday's comeback victory.
- New York Daily News columnist Gary Myers writes the Jets "would have lost all credibility" had they lost to the Cardinals at home.
- New York Post columnist Steve Serby writes about Brett Favre's magical, six-touchdown day.
- USA Today's Tom Pedulla details the developing relationship between Laveranues Coles and the Jets.
- Johnette Howard of Newsday finally saw the Jets' offseason moves come together.
- Newsday reporter Erik Boland grades out the Jets by position.
- The Naples Daily News carries the sad tale of Dolphins lineman Kirk Barton on the anniversary of his best friend's death.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero tries to recall the last time the Dolphins out-coached another team before beating the Patriots in Week 3.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Brian Biggane takes a look at the emergence of tight end Anthony Fasano.
- The South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Harvey Fialkov wonders if the Wildcat's success will encourage other teams to try the single-wing offense.
New England Patriots