Around the AFC East: Roscoe full go
October, 14, 2008
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com reports receiver and return man Roscoe Parrish will practice at full speed Wednesday, three weeks after thumb surgery.
- Buffalo News reporter Milt Northrup writes quarterback Trent Edwards should start Sunday's game against the San Diego Chargers.
- Palm Beach Post columnist Greg Stoda writes the Dolphins are better than expected, but they're not a playoff team.
- Miami Herald columnist Greg Cote is throwing out Sunday's heartbreaking result as any reason to temper excitement.
- David J. Neal of the Miami Herald writes the defense has been victimized by too many long-distance plays.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel writer Michael Cunningham relays coach Tony Sparano's stern words for his defensive backs.
New England Patriots
- Boston Herald columnist hands out his position-by-position grades from Sunday night's loss.
- Providence Journal columnist Jim Donaldson points a finger at letting Pro Bowl cornerback Asante Samuel get away.
- Christopher L. Gasper of the Boston Globe writes the Chargers gave the Patriots "vertical vertigo" with three passes of 40 or more yards.
- Boston Herald reporter Karen Guregian writes the Patriots are bracing for Matt Cassel criticism.
New York Jets
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini writes about the Jets' third-ranked run defense.
- Associated Press reporter Dennis Waszak Jr. narrows the focus a little more by checking up on nose tackle Kris Jenkins.
- J.P. Pelzman of the Bergen Record grades out the Jets' victory over the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Chris Mascaro of Newsday writes about the Jets' throwback success.