AFC East headlines: Brohm time for Bills?
December, 10, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reporter Sal Maiorana explores the possibility of letting Brian Brohm play before the end of the year.
- Allen Wilson of the Buffalo News takes a look at the Bills' inability to reach the red zone, much less score touchdowns from there.
- Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan shakes his head over the Bills' decision to draft defensive end Aaron Maybin for a supposed must-win season.
- Palm Beach Post columnist Dave George writes "Picture these Dolphins instead as a troop of those annoying carnival-game moles, the kind that won't stay down no matter how many times they get whacked."
- The Wildcat offense might be in hibernation more than it is extinct, Miami Herald reporter Jeff Darlington writes.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Mike Berardino catches up with running back Lex Hilliard, something the family German shepherd had trouble accomplishing.
- Boston Herald columnist Ron Borges tracks down Richard Seymour, who says "I know I could have helped" the Patriots this year.
- Albert Breer of the Boston Globe analyzes Bill Belichick's decision to kick four players out of the facility Wednesday.
- WEEI.com's Christopher Price writes about a leadership spark Kevin Faulk recently ignited in Tom Brady.
- Newsday's Bob Glauber writes the Jets are showing wise judgment in holding Mark Sanchez out for a game.
- George Willis of the New York Post looks at what might be Kellen Clemens' last shot to assert himself as somebody's starter.
- Dave Hutchinson of the Newark Star-Ledger gauges internal reaction to Rex Ryan's decision to start Clemens over Sanchez.