Experts leave Bills for dead in wide-open AFC East
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
Nobody circles the drain like the Buffalo Bills.
Or something like that.
Unabashed Buffalo backer Chris Berman saved the Bills from unanimously being projected to finish last in the AFC East on ESPN's "Sunday NFL Countdown."
The pregame show's panel of experts were all over the place on who would win the division, with each of the other three teams getting at least one mention.
But the greatest consensus had the Bills finishing fourth.
- Tom Jackson: 1. Patriots; 2. Jets; 3. Dolphins; 4. Bills.
- Cris Carter: 1. Dolphins; 2. Patriots; 3. Jets; 4. Bills.
- Mike Ditka: 1. Jets; 2. Dolphins; 3. Patriots; 4. Bills.
- Keyshawn Johnson: 1. Jets; 2. Patriots; 3. Dolphins; 4. Bills.
- Berman: 1. Jets; 2. Patriots; 3. Bills; 4. Dolphins.