Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
Favre ranks third among all NFL players with 525,825 votes in fan balloting, which continues until Dec. 9. Fans account for one-third of the process, with players and coaches also helping decide who goes to Honolulu.
Here are the position-by-position tallies of where AFC East players rank within the conference:
1. Brett Favre, Jets (525,825 votes)
Comment: He has about 152,000 more votes than second-place Jay Cutler.
3. Tony Richardson, Jets (95,559)
Comment: Richardson still third, but he's closing the gap a bit on LeRon McClain, about 22,000 votes ahead.
Comment: No AFC East tight end should be in the top five.
1. Jake Long, Dolphins (137,556)
2. D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Jets (125,602)
3. Matt Light, Patriots (100,824)
Comment: Again, the only AFC East left tackle not in the top five is former Pro Bowler Jason Peters.
Comment: Still no Richard Seymour?
4. Kris Jenkins, Jets (105,282)
5. Marcus Stroud, Bills (93,589)
Comment: Stroud slips from third to fifth, while Jenkins rises from fourth to third. Albert Haynesworth has more then twice as many votes as second-place Casey Hampton with 263,064 votes.
4. Tedy Bruschi, Patriots (60,658)
5. Jerod Mayo, Patriots (52,290)
Comment: Rookie of the Year candidate Mayo debuts on the list and deserves to finish higher than Bruschi. Regardless, Ray Lewis is uncatchable.
4. Yeremiah Bell, Dolphins (22,977)
5. Donte Whitner, Bills (22,945)
Comment: Bell and Whitner switch positions on the list. Whitner's shoulder injury is keeping him off the field and certainly will affect his votes. Troy Polamalu is in first by a large margin.