|ESPN.com: AFC East||[Print without images]|
|AP Photo/Jeffrey M. Boan|
|Ted Ginn Jr. bobbled a pass that led to an interception that was returned for a TD against the Saints.|
10. Build a time machine, go back to 1993, and take up tennis.
9. Dress up as Edward Rubberhands for Halloween.
8. Swim to Cuba, depose the Castro Bros., and hold democratic elections.
7. Buy every vacant condo unit downtown and turn them into affordable housing.
6. Steal every single Romero Britto sculpture, melt them down into the liquid crap they're forged from, and fertilize Homestead's family farms.
5. Convince his dad, Ted Ginn, Sr., the Michael Jordan of Educators, to move the Ginn Academy to Miami.
4. Get bitten by a radioactive spider.
3. Set up Channing Crowder and Gibril Wilson to fall in love, so they quit football and run away to South Beach.
2. Direct traffic at Biscayne Blvd and 36th Street.
1. You're an Ohio guy. Get LeBron to sign with the Heat on July 1, 2010 and we'll call it even.