Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Potential Dolphins milestones
By James Walker
The Miami Dolphins are 8-6 and pushing for the playoffs. But they also have several terrific individual performances this year.
Here are several players who can hit personal milestones in the final two weeks of the season:
- Second-year quarterback Ryan Tannehill needs just 373 yards to become Miami's first 4,000-yards since Dan Marino in 1994.
- Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline needs 75 yards to reach back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons.
- Miami receiver Mike Wallace needs 133 yards in the final two games to reach his first 1,000-yard season with the Dolphins.
- Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake needs 1.5 sacks to reach double-digit sacks for the third time in his career.
- Miami linebacker Philip Wheeler needs five tackles for 100 tackles.
The Dolphins will play the Buffalo Bills (5-9) and New York Jets (6-8) in their final two games.