AFC East: Bill Parcels
February, 25, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Marshawn Lynch's mother says she's prepared to yank his leash, writes Tom FitzGerald of the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Buffalo News reporter Allen Wilson reminds us the Bills once owned the draft pick that was used on running back Fred Taylor, but traded it for quarterback Rob Johnson.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero explores the growing trend of teams restricting access to the media.
- Lost in the combine coverage was this Palm Beach Post spring-training story from over the weekend about Bill Parcells and his love for baseball.
New England Patriots
- Boston Herald reporter Karen Guregian previews Fred Taylor's meeting Wednesday with the Patriots.
- Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports Vikings assistant Chad O'Shea is joining the Patriots as receivers coach.
New York Jets
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini writes the Jets might have made a big mistake by cutting right guard Brandon Moore.
- Dave Hutchinson of the Newark Star-Ledger reports kicker Mike Nugent has rejected a contract offer and will go to market.
- Bergen Record reporter J.P. Pelzman takes a gander at the attractive free agents Rex Ryan might woo from Baltimore.