AFC East: Jermail Porter
May, 4, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New England Patriots
- Boston Globe reporter Christopher L. Gasper previews Jermail Porter's intention to transform from college wrestler into NFL lineman.
- The Globe's Mike Reiss writes about defensive tackle Ron Brace's first NFL impressions.
- Boston Herald reporter Karen Guregian introduces us to rookie tackle Sebastian Vollmer, aka Sea Bass.
- Quincy Patriot Ledger reporter Glen Farley writes defensive lineman Darryl Richard was one of the smartest players in the draft.
- Shalise Manza Young of the Providence Journal takes a look at cornerback Darius Butler's relationship with Deion Sanders.
- Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan takes a look at new defensive back Jairus Byrd, who piled up 17 interceptions at Oregon.
- The Bills' draft was impressive because they went with smarts on the offensive line, Larry Felser writes for the Buffalo News.
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reporter Sal Maiorana says Southern Miss tight Shawn Nelson could be one of the biggest steals of the draft.
- David J. Neal of the Miami Herald writes undrafted nose tackle Louis Ellis from Shaw University has a chance to make the roster.
- Palm Beach Post Edgar Thompson reporter declares the biggest surprise of rookie camp was safety Chris Clemons.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Omar Kelly feels the confidence exuding from rookie defensive backs Vontae Davis and Sean Smith.
- The Dolphins hired former Boston Red Sox executive Michael Dee as CEO, writes Nick Schmit for the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
New York Jets