AFC East: Karl Paymah
November, 6, 2008
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New England Patriots
- Christopher Price of Boston Metro News thinks Patriots quarterback Matt Cassel, whose contract is up after this season, soon could strike it rich.
- Boston Herald columnist Steve Buckley writes BenJarvus Green-Ellis is turning into a big-name running back.
- Boston Globe reporter Christopher L. Gasper takes a look at the signing of cornerback Jason Webster, who was cut in training camp.
- Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald examines the AFC East race.
- Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan points a finger directly at Buffalo's run game.
- Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News writes Pro Bowl defensive end Aaron Schobel doesn't need foot surgery, but could miss another four weeks.
- Gaughan breaks down the tight AFC East race from the Bills' vantage point.
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reporter Sal Maiorana takes a look at tight end Derek Fine.
- Jeff Darlington of the Miami Herald writes about the Dolphins' anonymous receiving corps.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Omar Kelly listens when Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder tears into Broncos defensive back Karl Paymah, who belittled receiver Greg Camarillo.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Edgar Thompson writes Tony Sparano isn't satisfied with the offensive line, particularly right guard.
- Andy Kent of MiamiDolphins.com examines how practice habits have led to success on Sunday.
New York Jets
- The New York Post's Mark Cannizzaro warns Sunday's game against the lowly Rams could be a trap.
- Erik Boland of Newsday reports linebacker David Harris appears out for Sunday, among other notes.
- New York Daily News writer Rich Cimini says Brett Favre takes to the "game manager" tag as easily as The Fonz could admit he was wr-wr-wr-wrong.
- Greg Bishop of the New York Times wonders what will happen to kicker Jay Feely once Mike Nugent is healthy enough to return.