AFC East: Pat Thomas
March, 19, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini writes the best chance for the Jets to land disgruntled Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler would be with substantial help from Eric Mangini and the Browns.
- Newark Star-Ledger reporter Dave Hutchinson weighs the consequences of running back Thomas Jones missing the first three days of the offseason program.
- Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News found running back Marshawn Lynch contrite at a news conference to discuss his recent legal problems.
- Gaughan also shares some background info on new Bills linebacker Pat Thomas.
- While breaking down the Dolphins' draft needs, Pete Prisco of CBSSports.com finds a few points of emphasis.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero isn't impressed with what the Dolphins are doing at cornerback.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Edgar Thompson takes a spin around the mock drafts to see what the Dolphins might do at No. 25.
New England Patriots
- Providence Journal reporter Shalise Manza Young chronicles Sammy Morris' tour de force offseason that has taken him from Iraq to the Ivy League.
- Boston Herald reporter John Tomase reviews how the Matt Cassel trade has impacted three teams.
- The Patriots are the team to beat in 2009, declares Adam Schein for FoxSports.com.