Morning take: Ravens need WR?
Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker
Here are the most interesting stories Tuesday in the AFC North:
- Jamison Hensley of the Baltimore Sun writes the Ravens could learn from this year's Super Bowl teams by getting a big-play receiver.
Morning take: Good point by Hensley, although I still believe a stout, healthy cornerback is Baltimore's biggest need.
- Michael Arace of the Columbus Dispatch believes Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau is a Hall of Famer.
Morning take: Although it is rare that a career-long assistant gets into Canton, LeBeau should break the mold. He is one of the best defensive minds of all time.
- Bud Shaw of the Cleveland Plain Dealer says the Browns need to stop the rhetoric and prove they can draft.
Morning take: Have the Browns been talking lately? I must have missed it.
- Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ocho Cinco tells Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com he will have a quiet offseason this year.
Morning take: Ocho Cinco sounds optimistic about returning to Cincinnati. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
- ESPN360.com will be streaming today's Super Bowl parade starting at noon ET.