A dozen draft thoughts
April, 21, 2009
By James Walker | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker
Here are a dozen NFL draft thoughts in the AFC North leading up to this weekend's festivities:
- I'm thinking the Cleveland Browns have a better than 50-percent chance of trading receiver Braylon Edwards this week.
- I'm thinking it's almost a sure thing the Pittsburgh Steelers draft either a cornerback or offensive lineman in the first round.
- I'm thinking the Baltimore Ravens will not trade out of the 26th pick.
- I'm thinking the Cincinnati Bengals could get lucky and land Virginia left tackle Eugene Monroe at No. 6.
- I'm thinking the Browns will go center and receiver with their two second-round picks.
- I'm thinking the Bengals also will go center in the second round.
- I'm thinking the Ravens will draft a place kicker this weekend.
- I'm thinking the Browns, at some point, will draft a quarterback.
- I'm thinking the Steelers won't address the defensive line until Sunday.
- I'm thinking University of Maryland receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey will go in the top 25.
- I'm thinking Chad Ocho Cinco wants out, but Cincinnati won't trade him.
- I'm thinking there is no way nine draft picks make Pittsburgh's 53-man roster.