Live from Browns camp
Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker
BEREA, Ohio -- As we did last month with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens here and here, respectively, the AFC North blog will follow the Cleveland Browns this week during mandatory minicamp.
The three-day camp begins Thursday and wraps up Saturday, June 13.
Here are some things I'm looking for with the Browns:
- What progress will quarterbacks Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson make, and will either player get a stronger hold on the starting job before training camp?
- What are the thoughts and contract demands of kicker Phil Dawson, who is expected to make his first appearance this offseason?
- Who will step up in the race to be Cleveland's No. 2 receiver?
- How does new coach Eric Mangini plan to use struggling linebacker Kamerion Wimbley to generate a pass rush this year?
- After a lot of experimenting with the offensive line, will Mangini begin to solidify his starting five up front?
- Where does the health of starting tailback Jamal Lewis (ankle) currently stand?
It's time to go watch practice and get some answers to these questions. Check back later today and throughout the week for updates from Browns mandatory minicamp.