AFC North evening links: Mendenhall sues
July, 18, 2011
By James Walker | ESPN.com
Here are the latest happenings Monday evening in the AFC North:
- Pittsburgh Steelers, tailback Rashard Mendenhall is suing Hanes -- the parent company of Champion -- after the company terminated his endorsement deal last spring for his controversial tweets on the death of Osama bin Laden and 9/11.
- Should the Baltimore Ravens re-sign free-agent safety Dawan Landry?
- Find out which Cleveland Brown made ESPN's Dream Team of Tomorrow.
- Here is what Browns quarterback Colt McCoy said before his NFL debut against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- The Cincinnati Bengals are leading the league in arrests.