Posted by ESPN.com’s James Walker
What did we learn in the AFC North blog this week?
Let me remind you.
- Jerome Bettis keeps it real.
- The “Heeeeap” vs. “Heeeeath” chant argument is heating up.
- Some Bengals fans go into hiding really, really fast.
- Broncos fans enjoy bragging rights.
- Troy Reed is from Pittsmore.
- Charlie Batch looks a lot like John Legend.
- The Patriots and Chargers aren’t as scary as previously thought.
- Joe Flacco can air it out when necessary.
- No one likes being called a “bum.”