Let's take a look at where the top 15 free agents in the AFC North stand right now ...
1. Ray Rice, Ravens running back: Given the franchise tag ($7.7 million) by the Ravens on March 2 to keep him off the free-agent market.
2. Mike Wallace, Steelers wide receiver: No team has signed Wallace, a restricted free agent, to an offer sheet. The deadline to do so is April 20.
4. Lardarius Webb, Ravens cornerback: No team has made an offer to Webb, who is considered the second-best restricted free agent behind Wallace.
5. Reggie Nelson, Bengals safety: Re-signed with the Bengals on a four-year, $18 million deal that includes a $2.5 million signing bonus.
6. Jarret Johnson, former Ravens linebacker: Signed a four-year, $19 million contract with the San Diego Chargers that includes a $6 million signing bonus and $10 million guaranteed.
7. Cedric Benson, Bengals running back: He remains an unrestricted free agent, and there's been no reported visits.
8. Peyton Hillis, former Browns running back: Signed a one-year, $2.8 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs that includes $2.4 million guaranteed.
9. Dimitri Patterson, Browns cornerback: Re-signed with the Browns for a three-year, $16 million contract that includes $6 million guaranteed.
10. Phil Dawson, Browns kicker: Signed his franchise tag worth $3.81 million on March 13.
11. Frostee Rucker, former Bengals defensive end: Signed a five-year, $20 million contract with the Cleveland Browns that includes a $5 million signing bonus and $8 million guaranteed.
12. Manny Lawson, Bengals linebacker: The Bengals, Raiders, Colts and Packers are all reportedly interested in Lawson.
13. Jameel McClain, Ravens linebacker: Made one free-agent visit to the Denver Broncos, who ended up re-signing Joe Mays.
14. Mike Nugent, Bengals kicker: Given the franchise tag ($2.654 million) by the Bengals on March 2 to keep him off the free-agent market.
15. William Gay, Steelers cornerback: He is planning to make a decision between Pittsburgh, Denver, Arizona and Tennessee.