- Jamison Hensley, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
Of top 15 free agents I ranked in the AFC North this offseason, only four have not re-signed with their current team or signed elsewhere.
1. Ray Rice, Ravens running back: Baltimore gave him the franchise tag ($7.7 million) on March 2 to keep him off the free-agent market. He has yet to sign the tender and could hold out of offseason training activities and training camp.
2. Mike Wallace, Steelers wide receiver: No team has signed Wallace, a restricted free agent, to an offer sheet. The deadline to do so is April 20.
4. Lardarius Webb, Ravens cornerback: The restricted free agent agreed to a five-year, $50 million extension with a $10 million signing bonus and a $5 million option bonus. The extension will begin after the 2012 season.
5. Reggie Nelson, Bengals safety: Re-signed with the Bengals on a four-year, $18 million deal that includes a $2.5 million signing bonus.
6. Jarret Johnson, former Ravens linebacker: Signed a four-year, $19 million contract with the San Diego Chargers that includes a $6 million signing bonus and $10 million guaranteed.
7. Cedric Benson, Bengals running back: He remains an unrestricted free agent, and there's been no reported visits.
8. Peyton Hillis, former Browns running back: Signed a one-year, $2.8 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs that includes $2.4 million guaranteed.
9. Dimitri Patterson, Browns cornerback: Re-signed with the Browns for a three-year, $16 million contract that includes $6 million guaranteed.
10. Phil Dawson, Browns kicker: Signed his franchise tag worth $3.81 million on March 13.
11. Frostee Rucker, former Bengals defensive end: Signed a five-year, $20 million contract with the Cleveland Browns that includes a $5 million signing bonus and $8 million guaranteed.
12. Manny Lawson, Bengals linebacker: Re-signed with Cincinnati, agreeing to a one-year, $2.1 million deal. He made $3 million last year for the Bengals.
13. Jameel McClain, Ravens linebacker: Re-signed with Baltimore, agreeing to a three-year, $10.5 million contract that includes a $3.6 million signing bonus.
14. Mike Nugent, Bengals kicker: Given the franchise tag ($2.654 million) by the Bengals on March 2 to keep him off the free-agent market.
15. William Gay, former Steelers cornerback: Signed a two-year, $3.2 million contract with the Arizona Cardinals that includes a $500,000 signing bonus.
Of top 15 free agents I ranked in the AFC North this offseason, only four have not re-signed with their current team or signed elsewhere.1. Ray Rice, Ravens running back: Baltimore gave him the franchise tag ($7.