Browns' undrafted free agents include WRs
May, 11, 2014
By Pat McManamon | ESPN.com
Here’s a quick look at the undrafted free agents who are expected to be with the Browns this weekend at the team’s rookie minicamp. The players or their agents announced the signings on Twitter. The list is not exhaustive, and some of the players may be on tryouts while some may have signed contracts. The team has not confirmed the names, and the list could change. But it includes five receivers and two quarterbacks:
- Ray Mitchell Agnew, Southern Illinois, FB -- Pure blocking fullback who has not had a carry since high school.
- Greg Blair, Cincinnati, LB -- Stands 6-2 and 250, good size for an inside linebacker.
- Carlo Calabrese, Notre Dame, LB -- Run-stuffer who had 49 tackles while attending grad school in 2013.
- Isaiah Crowell, Alabama State, RB -- One-time SEC Freshman of the Year who wound up at Alabama State after being suspended twice at Georgia.
- Anthony Dima, UMass, OL -- 6-foot-7, 302-pound tackle was on Outland Trophy watch list.
- Jason Hendricks, Pittsburgh, S -- Started 13 games and led Pitt in tackles.
- Blake Jackson, Oklahoma State, WR/TE -- Averaged 19.9 yards per catch as a junior, but hampered by injury as a senior.
- Chandler Jones, San Jose State, WR -- Short but a speedster; runs sub-4.4 40. Career leader at San Jose State for receptions, TDs and second in yards.
- Jonathan Krause, Vanderbilt, WR -- Had personal-best 42 catches, 714 receiving yards and three TDs with same team as Jordan Matthews.
- Corey Robinson, Troy, QB -- Completed 30 of 32 passes to set NCAA record in season opening game.
- Conner Shaw, South Carolina, QB -- Had 24 touchdowns and only one interception last season for Steve Spurrier.
- Kenny Shaw, Florida State, WR -- Slot receiver had 45 catches for 933 yards, and returned punts.
- Willie Snead IV, Ball State, WR -- From football-rich Belle Glade, Fla., caught 106 passes for 1,516 yards and 15 TDs last season, with 195 receptions the past two seasons.