New Year's daydreaming
January, 1, 2009
By James Walker | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker
- I wonder what makes Joe Flacco's pulse race?
- I wonder if the Bengals' three-game winning streak means anything?
- I wonder if Romeo Crennel staying in Cleveland is a good idea?
- I wonder who'd win a third meeting between the Steelers and Ravens?
- I wonder who runs the Wildcat better: Baltimore or Miami?
- I wonder why Bengals' owner Mike Brown is allergic to the letters G-M?
- I wonder if Joshua Cribbs will get a contract extension?
- I wonder if there's ever been a player carted off the field for a "mild" concussion?
- I wonder how doctors determine any movement of the brain "mild" in the first place?
- Despite all the Ravens' high-priced free agents, I wonder if they will keep Jim Leonhard?
- I wonder how Stacy Andrews feels?
- I wonder what Braylon Edwards owes Michael Phelps for not scoring 16 touchdowns?
- I wonder if Hines Ward is the toughest pound-for-pound player in the NFL?
- I wonder if Marvin Lewis wants to get rid of Chad Ocho Cinco but can't?
- I wonder what in the world happened to the Browns' offensive line?
- I wonder if Pittsburgh's o-line will have three new starters next year?
- I wonder if Cincinnati's defense is for real?
- I wonder which team the Steelers would rather face next week?
- I wonder who will win the division in 2009?
- I wonder why my mind keeps wandering today?