Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Five words or less recap: Mike Tomlin
By James Walker
We brought back the always popular "Five words or less" blog this week with Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin. The Steelers manhandled the Oakland Raiders Sunday but set a franchise record for penalty yards.
So what is Tomlin saying in this photo?
Here are the best responses from our division inbox and AFC North Twitter page:
- "Richard Seymour wasn't suspended?!?!"
- "NFL...National Flag League."
- "Fine us, we hit harder."
- "Olympic ceremonies have less flags!"
- "Haven't you met the quota?"
- "Shoulder pads equal helmets now?"
- "James Harrison doesn't control gravity!"
- "Harrison's coming after YOU next!"
- "I'm telling Mr. Rooney!"
- "I know a good optometrist!"
- "Six turnovers and no win?"
- "You must think we're Baltimore!"
- "Classic Reed pick and pitch."
- "Bengals are on the clock."
- "Steve Johnson: 'Why so serious?'"