Monday, December 17, 2012
Three teams still in running to win division
By Jamison Hensley
How crazy has this season in the AFC North been? There's three teams still in the running for the AFC North title with two games remaining.
The Ravens, Bengals and Steelers all have a shot at winning the AFC North, but Baltimore has the inside track despite losing three straight games. The Ravens (9-6) lead the Bengals (8-6) by one game and the Steelers (7-7) by two.
Here's how each team can win the AFC North:
Ravens can clinch the division if ...
Bengals can clinch the division if ...
- Baltimore beats the Giants in Week 16 or beats the Bengals in Week 17
- Or Baltimore ties the Bengals in Week 17
- Or Steelers beat Bengals in Week 16 and Browns beat Steelers in Week 17
Steelers can clinch the division if ...
- Cincinnati wins last two games (at Pittsburgh and home against Baltimore) and Ravens lose last two games
- Pittsburgh wins last two games (home against Cincinnati and Cleveland) and Ravens lose last two games