Reading the coverage: Harris discusses state of Jags
December, 14, 2008
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Not much drama in the history of the Texans vs. Titans.
- The 1986 Colts can relate to Detroit's 0-13, writes Mike Chappell.
- Bob Kravitz says in an emotional and spiritual way, some Sundays are our bailout.
- Marvin Harrison is closing in on Tim Brown and Cris Carter on the catch list, says Chappell.
- GM Shack Harris is focused on winning, not blame. But he does some dancing in a Q&A with Michael C. Wright.
- Gene Frenette says Harris is and should be on the hot seat.
- Like the Jaguars, the Packers feel like they've not missed by a lot, writes Jim Nasella.
- Bud Adams says Vince Young is still going to be the guy in the long run, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Additional Adams on a variety of topics, including that Jeff Fisher was a big factor in the decision not to re-sign former GM Floyd Reese.
- Smash and Dash get the hype, but the Titans also have a Bash in Ahmard Hall, reports Jessica Bliss.
- A Q&A with Jason Jones.
- Sunday morning quarterbacking with Joe Biddle and David Climer.