Reading the coverage: Texans gaining confidence
Good morning AFC Southies...
A small preview of what's to come Tuesday. I'll step into the four teams' headquarters to share "What I Think They're Thinking" and will take a close look at Pro Bowl results -- who deserved it, who got snubbed, who got in on name alone?
Onto some headlines...
- Consistency begets confidence with the Texans, says Dale Robertson.
- Andre Johnson and Mario Williams should be named to the Pro Bowl today.
- A win Thursday night puts the Colts in the playoffs for the seventh consecutive year, writes Mike Chappell.
- The Colts have done well recently with short weeks, says Phil Richards.
- The Colts hope to be healthy in Jacksonville, according to Tom James.
- Pro Bowl results come Tuesday, reminds Phil Richards.
- Dennis Northcutt stepped up with Matt Jones and Jerry Porter out, writes Vito Stellino.
- A Q&A with former Jaguars quarterback coach John Hufnagel.
- Since 2004, the Titans are 3-13 without Albert Haynesworth. They'll be without him and Kyle Vanden Bosch for the final two regular-season games. Jim Wyatt with details.
- More on the Titans playing their last two games without the right side of their defensive line, from Terry McCormick.
- Jeff Fisher says blame for bad offense in Houston should be spread around, writes Gary Estwick.
- Wyatt and Estwick banter about the Titans.