Reading the coverage: Addai could have converted
January, 8, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Another award for receiver Andre Johnson, says Megan Manfull.
- John McClain wants to know who you want the Texans to hire as defensive coordinator.
- Richard Justice's take on the Texans letting go of strength coach Dan Riley.
- Joseph Addai had a hole and could have converted second down at the end of the game in San Diego, Bill Polian said in his weekly radio show.
- Marlin Jackson is recovering well, the AP reports.
- Phillip B. Wilson's obit for the 2008 Colts.
- Special teams coach Joe DeCamillis jumps to Dallas, says Vito Stellino.
- Cortland Finnegan won't back down, but knows the Titans can't afford an untimely personal foul penalty, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Kyle Vanden Bosch is ready to go, according to The Tennessean's notebook.
- Joe Biddle says age hasn't slowed Derrick Mason.
- The Titans' offensive line has done wonders for Kerry Collins, writes Tom Weir.