Reading the coverage: Seward to back up Brackett
March, 25, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
The NFL will be more active in Washington now that it has a full-time lobbyist, says the AP.
- The Titans will wear throwback Houston Oilers jerseys three times in the upcoming season, once in the preseason -- once at home in the regular season, once on the road, writes John McClain. (See more in Titans section.)
- The Texans need to improve their replay challenge process, says Alan Burge.
- John Oehser points us to NFL Network's list of Peyton Manning's top 10 moments.
- Jim Caldwell sees new linebacker Adam Seward as Gary Brackett's backup in the middle, Oehser says.
- Richard Collier will share his story at a charity golf tournament Monday, says Scott Butler.
- A look at the Titans' offseason program so far, which is missing just two unnamed players, according to Terry McCormick.
- Jovan Haye is still getting settled back in Tennessee, writes Gary Estwick.
- Keith Bulluck said on SIRUS Radio that he'd like the Titans to add Torry Holt, says Estwick.
- A Vince Young status report from Jeff Fisher, which amounts to the status quo, from McClain.
- Tuesday's blog entry on when the Titans will wear Oilers jerseys this season has been updated with a picture of Jeff Fisher holding one of them.