Reading the coverage: Scaife skipping workouts
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Two notes before we get started on headlines.
Big night for LP Field in Nashville, which trades football for futbol as the U.S. men's national soccer team takes on Trinidad and Tobago in a World Cup qualifier. Will be my first time ever in the crowd at the venue with a full rooting interest.
Thursday's AFC South chat could run two hours. Stay tuned for an update.
- Unhappy with their contracts, Dunta Robinson and DeMeco Ryans will not be part of voluntary workouts when they start Monday, reports John McClain.
- A transcript of McClain's Tuesday chat.
- The White House has asked Tony Dungy to be part of a faith-based advisory council, according to the Indianapolis Star.
- Jason Cole looks at a company that tries to predict how a potential draft pick will turn out by evaluating what he says -- "basically an actuary table based on language." The Peyton Manning-Ryan Leaf choice is covered here, and Bill Polian makes an appearance at the end.
- Mike Chappell is taking questions. As usual, a lot of his answers are about why the Colts won't be spending big dollars on high-priced outsiders.
- No. 7 on the list of Peyton Manning's best moments from John Oehser.
Nothing Wednesday morning.