Reading the coverage: Lots of schedule analysis
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Happy Tax Day!
A free tip if you've still got to stop by the post office: If you're pulling up your car to a mailbox, be close enough that you don't have to put on the parking brake and open the door in order to reach the slot. The world -- especially the person behind you -- will appreciate your efficiency.
Onward to headlines:
- John McClain thinks the league picked the right game in putting the Texans' Nov. 23 home game against Tennessee on Monday night.
- With the schedule out, Gary Kubiak says the Texans have something to focus on: The Jets.
- Amobi Okoye has a sore knee that may need an MRI, reports McClain.
- A recap of McClain's Tuesday chat.
- Alan Burge ponders the schedule.
- A look at the Colts' schedule, which includes five prime-time games, from Mike Chappell.
- No. 12 on John Oehser's list of the best draft picks of the Bill Polian era.
- Oehser looks at the Colts' 2006 draft.
- A look at wide receivers in the draft, from Oehser.
- Oehser runs through the schedule, and comes out with 12-4 and an AFC South crown.
- The Bills are considering Dominic Rhodes, reports Alex Marvez.