Reading the coverage: A Fisher family fish story
May, 14, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Michael Lombardi of the National Football Post revisits why he's not in love with the Texans: "They fail to impress me with their physical ability to win tough games on the road."
- Mike Chappell looks at the end of an era as Howard Mudd's retirement could become official Thursday with Tom Moore not far behind him.
- Simeon Rice, who last played for the Colts in 2007, wants to play again, says John Oehser.
- Should Jim Irsay rank as a top-five owner? Oehser contemplates.
- Chappell takes questions.
- Terrance Taylor is OK with the idea of being a run-stopper, says Colts.com.
- Nothing Thursday morning, sorry.
- Jeff Fisher and his son Brandon love life in Montana, writes Mike Organ. Don't miss the picture on the far right of Brandon Fisher holding a steelhead trout he caught.
- Jim Wyatt checks in on two receivers whose time may be up: Chris Davis and Paul Williams.
- Deep balls early can open things up for Chris Johnson, blogs Wyatt.