Reading the coverage: RBs as dual threats
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Maurice Jones-Drew, Steve Slaton and Chris Johnson all make Matt Bowen's list of the top 10 dual-threat running backs.
In "The Agent's Journal," Jack Bechta discusses why negotiations for rookie contracts usually take so long to get started.
- Dan Orlovsky is saying the right things for a backup quarterback, writes Brian McTaggart.
- A look at the Texans' "All Access" event from Alan Burge.
- Dwight Freeney is looking forward to the changes of new defensive coordinator Larry Coyer, writes John Oehser.
- Peyton Manning has to relax and let the coaching situation shake out, says Oehser.
- Manning's displeasure won't have a long-term impact, writes Oehser.
- Mike Chappell takes questions.
- Colts players discuss the transition to Jim Caldwell at Colts.com.
- Shuttle service to Jaguars' games will operate as it has in the past, writes Larry Hannan.
- Nick Harper thinks he'll stop dropping interception chances after having LASIK surgery, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Wyatt wants to know your choice for breakout player for the Titans.
- Defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil may prove to be the Titans' most important rookie, says Terry McCormick.
- The Titans aren't expecting to get anything out of the league's investigation into whether the Redskins tampered with Albert Haynesworth, writes McCormick.