Reading the coverage: Manning not Tweeting
June, 3, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Jerome Solomon says DelJuan Robinson is perfectly happy wearing No. 66.
- The Texans are looking for a mini-advertiser to buy space on their practice jerseys, reports Megan Manfull.
- Cato June's Super Bowl ring sets him apart in the Texans' locker room, writes Jordan Godwin.
- Another look at June, from Alan Burge.
- Peyton Manning is not on Twitter. The Colts want it known so much, they linked to this Sam Farmer story about fake Twitter accounts that allege to belong to big names in sports.
- "To me, you stick with what they've built here." So said defensive coordinator Larry Coyer, writes Mike Chappell.
- Guard Ryan Lilja is participating in a limited basis in the Colts' OTAs, says Chappell.
- Coming off a broken leg, Gary Brackett said he'll be ready for camp, says Chappell.
- An assessment of the offense as minicamp approaches, from John Oehser.
- Mike Vanderjagt speaks, Oehser finds the story.
- Jack Del Rio blasts John Henderson. I was there Tuesday. Here's Michael C. Wright's account.
- Safety Marlon McCree is set to rejoin the Jags, who are thin at the spot, reports Wright.
- The latest edition of Vic Ketchman's mailbag. I've enjoyed chatting with Vic some at practices the past two days.
- Thoughts on where injured guys stand, from Samuel Lloyd.