Reading the coverage: NFLPA chief hits Nashville
June, 11, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Peter Schrager ranks the top 99 players.
Pro-football-reference now has info on uniform numbers.
- Travis Johnson is catching up and trying to hold on to a roster spot, says Megan Manfull.
- Brooke Bentley offers a video roundup of Thursday's Texans' OTA session on the team's Web site. More on Owen Daniels' decision to skip and Johnson's efforts.
- In light of Daniels' departure, Matt Bowen considers the importance of OTAs.
- Mike Chappell looks at lingering issues for the Colts.
- Jim Caldwell isn't ready to discuss details about Tom Moore and Howard Mudd, writes Chappell.
- Jim Irsay has said more, and carries more weight, on the Moore-Mudd issue than Caldwell or Bill Polian, writes John Oehser. I agree with this take -- caution from the guys who speak more frequently is the sensible approach.
- Thursday is the final OTA for the Colts, and Oehser looks to wrap it all up.
- In case you missed it, Tony Pashos has lost weight and is looking to return to 2007 form.
- NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith and Kevin Mawae will meet with fans Thursday at a Nashville restaurant, says Terry McCormick.