Reading the coverage: Colts add ad to jerseys
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Where does the AFC rank in franchise stability? Greg Trippiedi runs down the league. Colts, Titans and Texans are all too low by my account.
FoxSports.com's Adrian Hasenmayer has the Colts' receivers and tight ends ranked way too low. (Hat tip to John Oehser for the link.) The Texans are as good as he thinks, the Jaguars probably not as bad when you factor in Torry Holt.
- After Wednesday's deadline for a long-term contract, Dunta Robinson is heading toward spending one year as a franchise player and hoping he doesn't get it a second time so that he can have a future elsewhere, predicts Lance Zierlein.
- Training camp 101 from Alan Burge.
- Late: Eric Winston's blog entry on left tackle versus right tackle.
- A conversation with rookie tight end James Casey, from houstondiehards.com.
- Receiver Mark Simmons takes questions at the team's Web site.
- Brooke Bentley of Texans TV talks with Mike Brisiel and Joel Dreessen.
- The Colts will wear an Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance patch on the left shoulder of their practice jerseys, reports Phil Richards.
- A Colts fan won a trip to the ESPYs, writes Jeff Rabjohns.
- Discussing offensive tackle depth with Oehser.
- No. 5 on Oehser's 20 questions list: What will the defense look like?
- A look at rookie guard Jaimie Thomas from Oehser.
I'm sorry to report I came up empty. Will try to make sure I've got a Jags' entry this afternoon.
- A Web site is petitioning for the Titans to retire No. 9 for Steve McNair, writes Terry McCormick. I think a petition is unneceesary and that McNair's jersey will be retired eventually, but immediately. Here is the petition.
- Colby Cosh on McNair.
- McCormick looks at the three unsigned Titans rookies.