Reading the coverage: Catching up to the Colts?
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
John P. Lopez says "the rest of the AFC South clearly has caught up to the Colts," and also touches on Vince Young and Albert Haynesworth.
The Sporting News ranks the league in order of interest in/fit with Michael Vick. I don't see Jacksonville, who it has ranked fourth, going in that direction at all.
- Other signings suggest Connor Barwin's contract will come soon, says Alan Burge.
- Tony Dungy says Michael Vick would fit well in Indy, except for the part where they don't need a quarterback. Mike Chappell examines.
- The Colts are sold out, in part because of a 95 percent renewal rate among season-ticket holders, writes Chappell.
- How will the Colts do at linebacker, asks John Oehser.
- A look at Jordan Senn, from Oehser.
- Bill Polian's in line to be team MVP, writes Matt Sohn.
- Chappell takes a couple of questions.
- Vinnie Iyer looks at 2008 last-place teams and ranks the Jaguars second in worst-to-first possibilities.
- Rich Jones says the Jaguars are trying some social networking.
- Jimmy Smith is slated for court appearances this week.