Reading the coverage: A look at Colts' stretch play
July, 30, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Will the Texans start practicing Friday without their top two draft picks? Megan Manfull examines the possibility.
- Alan Burge reviews the rules of the physically unable to perform list.
- The Colts signed three draft picks: Terrance Taylor, Pat McAfee and Jaimie Thomas, says Mike Chappell.
- Athlon's preview of the Colts.
- A great examination of the stretch play and the Colts' run-game mentality from Stampede Blue.
- A breakdown of Sam Giguere from John Oehser.
- Jack Del Rio told Michael C. Wright the Jaguars are not interested in Michael Vick.
- The Jags still don't have deals with five draft picks, writes Wright.
- The most recent "Ask Vic."
- A look at John Henderson and Reggie Hayward, from Collin Streetman.
- Jimmy Smith was sentenced to probation, says Paul Pinkham.
- The Titans remain hopeful they'll get a deal done with Kenny Britt in time for practice Friday afternoon.
- A camp preview that covers some logistics, from Terry McCormick.
- The Titans cut two to get to their roster limit, says McCormick.
- Steve McNair's agent says everyone will be taken care of as his estate is divided.
- The Tennessean has a new blog for its writers who cover the Titans.