Reading the coverage: Moore and Mudd return
July, 31, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- The Texans start camp aiming for the playoffs, writes John McClain.
- There is progress on a contract for Connor Barwin, says McClain.
- Houston re-signed veteran defensive lineman Jeff Zgonina to help out while Travis Johnson and Amobi Okoye recover from surgeries.
- Alan Burge says the Texans put three on the PUP list: Antwaun Molden, Travis Johnson and Anthony Hill.
- A look at Bill Kollar from BattleRedBlog.com.
- Tom Moore and Howard Mudd have rejoined the Colts, write Mike Chappell.
- Stampedeblue.com looks at the under tackle position on the Colts defensive line.
- Chappell takes questions.
- Vic Ketchman has pull with Jack Del Rio on the participants in the famous Oklahoma drill, and his top billing is Eugene Monroe vs. Derrick Harvey.
- My look at Del Rio as he heads into a crucial season.
- Del Rio will run a tougher camp, writes Vito Stellino.
- Single-game tickets go on sale Saturday. Buy some and you might help avoid blackouts.
- The Titans will announce a lottery partnership Friday, reposts Jim Wyatt. Isn't it great how the anti-gambling NFL can justify these kind of deals?
- Shockingly, Jeff Fisher was optimistic about Kenny Britt's deal getting done in time for practice this afternoon.
- The future of Steve McNair's foundation may be in question.
- Training camp from a fan angle, from Gary Estwick.
- Titans training camp at a glance, from the Tennessean.
- Kevin Mawae's not ready for the start of training camp, says Terry McCormick.
- Titans Radio considers wide receivers. Audio here.