Reading the coverage: Applause for Koetter
October, 6, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky
- The Texans are preparing for Arizona’s aerial challenge, writes John McClain.
- McClain expects another good run defense performance.
- A team doctor talked swine flu in Houston, writes McClain.
- Ryan Moats lit a fire under Steve Slaton, says Lance Zierlein.
- Breaking down the Oakland game with battleredblog.com.
- Former Titans running back Chris Henry is drawing interest from the Texans and Redskins, says Jim Wyatt.
- The perfect start is more of the same for the Colts, says Mike Chappell.
- Jordan Senn’s working well as next man up, writes Phil Richards.
- Charlie Johnson says his knee is OK, says Richards.
- John Oehser breaks down Bill Polian’s Monday radio show. Part I and Part II.
- Jim Caldwell is as happy with the early improvement as the early record, says Oehser.
- Wait until the Colts’ defense is healthy, says Tom James.
- The defense is enjoying the turnaround, writes Michael Marot.
- The Times-Union applauds Jack Del Rio’s charitable work.
- The passing attack took off against Tennessee. Could it be the beginning of a change, wonders Vito Stellino?
- Vic Ketchman says Dirk Koetter’s plan was masterful. I join in the applause.
- Which Jaguars are the real Jaguars, asks David Lamm.
- The Titans remain firmly behind Kerry Collins, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Jeff Fisher isn’t blaming Chuck Cecil, say Wyatt and Gary Estwick.
- Nick Harper’s X-rays were negative, says Terry McCormick.
- A humorous take on what we’re going to hear from Fisher for the next several weeks, from musiccitymiracles.com.
- Audio from Titans Radio. Kevin Dyson and Blaine Bishop break down the Colts.