Reading the coverage: Kubiak vs. '06 class
October, 14, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky
- Amobi Okoye’s been playing better says Dale Robertson.
- John McClain still sees some reasons for optimism with the Texans.
- Richard Justice measures Gary Kubiak against the other coaches hired in 2006.
- Alan Burge finds a report about a roster move and some workouts.
- An explanation for the release of Ed Johnson is expected Wednesday, says Phillip B. Wilson.
- The loss of Johnson has major ramifications at a thin position, says John Oehser.
- The Colts are considering Matt Stover, suggesting Adam Vinatieri is hurting, writes Wilson.
- Stover says he can still kick, says Ken Murray. (Hat tip to Oehser for the link.)
- Jim Irsay isn’t supportive of Rush Limbaugh as a minority owner of an NFL franchise, reports Jimmy Golen.
- What was Jack Del Rio’s reaction to the Seattle game on his coach’s show? Jay Gray reviews it.
- Vic Ketchman says Del Rio did the right thing suspending Mike Sims-Walker Sunday, but doesn’t mention Quentin Groves.
- The Jaguars need more muscle, writes Ketchman.
- Pete Vining traveled with the Jags to Seattle and shares the experience.
- A Q&A with Jarett Dillard.