Reading the coverage: RCA Dome is deflated
September, 25, 2008
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Richard Justice talks to Gary Kubiak about where the fun of the job is.
- Steve Slaton could be a long-term answer for the Texans, writes Dale Robertson.
- Peyton Manning is taking his share of the blame and the Colts' two bye-week practices are featuring first team offense against first team defense, writes Mike Chappell.
- The RCA Dome is deflated, reports Heather Gillers.
- David Garrard: "I'm definitely not playing at the same high intense level that I was at last year." Vito Stellino looks into why.
- Jacksonville's defense has fallen off and rates as average, says Gene Frenette.
- The Jaguars seem confident they can avoid a TV blackout, writes Michael C. Wright.
- Garrard admits the Jaguars have taken the Texans lightly at times, writes Cole Pepper.