Reading the coverage: Caldwell's hot start
November, 1, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky
- Houston does not have a good history in Buffalo, says Dale Robertson.
- Jerome Solomon says the defensive backs have to do better.
- Lee Evans has killed the Texans in the past, writes John McClain.
- Jim Caldwell is approaching the mark for the best start for a new coach, says Mike Chappell.
- Colts linemen set a high standard, says Mike Chappell.
- A Q&A preview of Indy-San Francisco from John Oehser.
- Indy’s roster is full of diamonds in the rough, writes Tom James.
- Eighteen things 18to88 will be looking for in Colts-Niners.
- At 3-3, are the Jags overrated or underrated? Michael C. Wright explores.
- The Times-Union’s preview capsule.
- Keys to a Jags’ victory from Cole Pepper.
- The Jaguars are well equipped to fare well in the red zone, says Colin Streetman.
- John Henderson is having fun again.