Reading the coverage: Colts run game nears historic low
November, 6, 2008
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Let's see what's been written around the division this morning.
It's chat day -- here's where to go at 3 p.m. ET.
- Zac Diles is out for the season with a broken leg, writes John McClain.
- The Texans signed snapper Clark Harris to be ready in case Bryan Pittman's suspended, reports McClain.
- Jerome Solomon says the election was a moving experience for the Texans.
- N.D. Kalu leaves the Texans with a lot of respect, from McClain.
- Diles did a lot to help prevent big plays, blogs Megan Manfull.
- Minnesota's Jared Allen denies he went after Matt Schaub's knees.
- The Colts are on pace for the fourth-lowest per-game rushing average in the league since 1970, writes Mike Chappell.
- Kelvin Hayden is expected to miss the Steelers game, but Freddy Keiaho and Dante Hughes should be back, according to Phil Richards.
- Clifton Dawson went on IR and the Colts signed Titans practice squad defensive tackle Antonio Johnson, says Chappell.
- Tony Dungy's got ties to the Steelers, writes Tom James.
- Jack Del Rio sent a bunch of messages Wednesday, according to Vito Stellino.
- Gene Frenette's take on Del Rio's shakeup.
- Matt Jones still hasn't heard anything about his suspension appeal, writes Michael C. Wright.
- Miami linebacker Joey Porter rips Matt Jones, says Wright.
- Kerry Collins is one of this season's feel-good stories, according to Pete Prisco.
- Middle linebacker Stephen Tulloch is making good progress and models himself after Mike Singletary, says Jim Wyatt.
- The Bears are confident in Rex Grossman, writes Gary Estwick.
- A rib injury has Keith Bulluck uncomfortable, according to Wyatt.
- Bulluck and Kyle Vanden Bosch sit out practice, says Terry McCormick.