Reading the coverage: Bullitt to sub for Sanders
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Before we head for the airport and make our way back to Nashville for a belated Thanksgiving, here are your morning headlines from around the division.
- After a good rest, the Texans returned for a short Thanksgiving practice, says Dale Robertson.
- The Texans are wary of dual threat David Garrard, writes Robertson.
- Houston has failed to keep pace with several teams it beat last season, according to John McClain.
- Ron Jaworski tells McClain what he thinks of the Texans on film.
- With Bob Sanders looking to be out in Cleveland, Melvin Bullitt is ready, again. Details from Mike Chappell.
- The Colts are waiting on Sanders' knee, says Tom James.
- Phil Richards looks at the Dawson family, which has one son in Iraq and another playing for the Colts.
- A look at some turkeys so far this season, from Phillip B. Wilson.
- Andre Johnson knows exactly how the Jaguars feel, says Michael C. Wright.
- Steve Weatherford could challenge Adam Podlesh in training camp next year, writes Vito Stellino.
- A thrashing of the Lions was good therapy for the Titans just four days after their first loss of the season, says Jim Wyatt.
- A dominating defense returned for the Titans in Detroit, according to Gary Estwick.
- Vince Young saw action in a mop-up role, writes Wyatt.
- Joe Biddle's four downs from Detroit.
- Wyatt's report card features two A-pluses and two A's.
- Fullback Ahmard Hall showed off what he can do with the ball in his hands, from The Tennessean's notebook.