|ESPN.com: AFC South||[Print without images]|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Here's a pregame snack if you haven't seen it.
Pete Prisco's been around the Jaguars for as long as they've existed. He's usually on the money when he dives in.
He offers a list of issues beyond injuries that have helped undo the team this year:
• The shooting of tackle Richard Collier, which left him paralyzed from the waist down and cost him part of a leg.
• The Mike Peterson-Jack Del Rio feud, which led to the benching of Peterson, a team leader. That didn't sit well in the locker room, according to sources.
• The less-than-expected season by quarterback David Garrard, which, in turn, led to a primitive passing offense.
• Bad drafting and bad personnel moves, which might lead to the firing of general manager James Harris after the season. He has one year left on his deal after this season, according to team sources.
• Talk of strife involving Del Rio's staff.