Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Reading the coverage: Jets looking at Meeks
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Hello, hello, hello. We've got at least a little bit from all four AFC South markets this morning. So please read up, there may be a pop quiz at lunch.
You are cordially invited to chat about the AFC South Thursday at 3 p.m. ET. I'll post the link again, but for those who want to be in the front of the line, here's the link.
- John McClain says Gary Kubiak should have the final say on his new defensive coordinator since he will sink or swim with him.
- The Texans didn't renew contracts of their strength and conditioning coach or head trainer, both who were Charley Casserly's guys, writes McClain.
- The Philadelphia shooting case involving Marvin Harrison stalls, writes Mark Alesia.
- The Jets plan to interview Colts defensive coordinator Ron Meeks for their head coaching job, says Dennis Waszak.
- Colts.com's final weekly chat with Tony Dungy.
- Yale tabs Jaguars assistant for historic hire, says Vito Stellino.
- Albert Haynesworth and Kyle Vanden Bosch returned to practice, says Jim Wyatt.
- David Climer says the Titans' approach to free agency has been on target.
- Always motivated, Ray Lewis craves games like Saturday's, writes Gary Estwick.