Monday, February 16, 2009
Reading the coverage: Colts raise prices in upper deck
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Greetings AFC Southies. Vacation is over and I am excited to be back.
Here are some morning headlines.
I'll get caught up in the next few hours and chime in on some of the developments from during my time away. I'll chat this afternoon as part of a big block we're doing today. If you want to talk offseason issues, look for a post shortly with a link to our 3:30 p.m. ET chat.
- In John McClain's first mock draft, he's got the Texans taking USC outside linebacker Brian Cushing at No. 15.
- Two Houston Oiler Hall of Fame offensive linemen, Mike Munchak and Bruce Matthews, are teaming up to host a golf tournament to benefit the Special Olympics.
- Upper deck seats at Lucas Oil Stadium are getting more expensive, writes Phillip B. Wilson.
- The Colts may not be back to Terre Haute for training camp. Here's Howard Greninger's perspective from Terre Haute.
- David Climer says Chuck Cecil is following a familiar blueprint as he takes over as the Titans' defensive coordinator.
- The Titans could reach a deal with Chris Carr before he hits free agency, writes Terry McCormick.