Monday, April 13, 2009
Reading the coverage: Measuring ability vs. need
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Frank Reich tells Reggie Hayes that Peyton Manning wants to be coached.
- Not missing in the first round has been a big part of the Colts' success, says Mike Chappell.
- No. 14 in John Oehser's list of the top 25 picks of the Bill Polian era.
- Undrafted rookies are a big element of how the Colts piece themselves together, says Colts.com.
- "Good players -- no matter the position -- drafted for their ability will help a team more than average ones drafted for need." Colts.com looks more at Polian's draft philosophy.
- In case you missed this, Pat Yasinskas talked with Mike Peterson about a fresh start in Atlanta.
- Kyle Vanden Bosch says the Brady Rule won't change how he rushes the passer, writes Terry McCormick.
- A look at possible DBs for the Titans in the first round, from McCormick.