Monday, June 15, 2009
Reading the coverage: Caldwell's no-win situation
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Greetings from Houston. I'm looking forward to seeing and visiting with the Texans for a three-day stretch starting in a few hours.
In the meantime, let's catch us on what's been written.
- Austin Collie's experience as a missionary will help him with football, writes Bob Kravitz.
- Midsummer observations on key issues from Mike Chappell.
- John Mullen says Jim Caldwell is in a no-win situation. (Hat tip to John Oehser who pointed it out.)
- Ed Johnson's got a one-game suspension coming at the start of the season, Oehser reminds us.
- A close look at Ryan Lilja, from Oehser.
- The best 18 games for the Indianapolis Colts, from 18to88.com. Think these guys ever wish Peyton Manning was No. 6 instead of 18? Would make for shorter lists and less work.
- Vince Young rehashes how he considered quitting because he didn't like getting booed. Gary Estwick reviews the ESPN interview that you can see in the post before this one.
- Additional review of the Young interview, from Terry McCormick.
- David Climer considers the possibilities for running back Rafael Little.
- Bill Barnwell sees Jason Jones as an AFC building block.
- Five reasons Titans fans should be concerned, from McCormick.